The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 18 May 2017

Looking for a Publisher for a Small Project


So my blog entry from yesterday was really meant first and foremost to be about letting people know that I was available to work for their online news website or what-have-you.  Not so much RPG stuff.

However, some of the comments got my mind working a bit, and now I've come up with an idea that may or may not end up being worthwhile economically, but could be fun either way.

However, I'm not a publisher, I'm just a writer, so I'd be looking to partner up with someone.

If you:

-Would have the mood to do a project that wouldn't take a great deal of time or effort on your part, but also probably won't make you a ton of money (barring big surprises)

-Want to team up with the Pundit for whatever your reasons might be (a fan, to increase your profile, piss people off, etc)

-Are a publisher with experience (you've made at least one product already)

-Ideally are an OSR publisher


Then get in touch with me and I'll tell you about my idea.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Volcano + H&H's Chestnut

6 comments:

  1. E-mail me. russell at silver empire dot org

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also email me: damonjynx at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested too. joseph at brwgames dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've published several OSR titles. Check out our website, if it looks like a good fit contact me tldenmark at gmail dot com. www.nightowlworkshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest. I'm still looking over the different people concerned to see who would be the best fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't seem to stop, so would be interested in chatting.

    ReplyDelete